"I am not afraid of walking down the street in something that people think is crazy. What I can't stand is looking like everyone else." ~ Mary Kate Olsen

Thursday, July 15

Chloe's Favorites, Part 1

All of these finds you can get at your local drugstore. The only exception is my daytime gloss, which you can find at Bath & Body Works. I don't know about you, but my beauty addiction is not going to bankrupt me.

Eyeliner
Daytime: Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Sapphire
Nighttime: Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner in Black
Chloe's Tips: The dark cobalt liner is great if you're on a rush in the morning and didn't get a wink of sleep since the blue makes the white of your eyes whiter (and presto! you look less tired). My go-to nighttime look is winged liquid liner. I *rarely* line my lower lashline with dark shades since it makes my eyes look smaller, so keep these on your upper lashline only for best results.

Eyeshadow
Daytime: Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow Quad in Mocha Motion
Nighttime: Maybelline Expert Wear Single Shadow in Amethyst
Chloe's Tips: With a quad, you can really vary your looks from day to day. If you have time in the morning you can contour. For going out, I use a shadow brush to dust my lids and then build color in the crease. The purple makes my hazel eyes greener, which is a bonus!

Mascara
Daytime: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Nighttime: New York Color Waterproof Mascara in Jet Black
Chloe's Tips: I curl my lashes for 10 seconds before feathering on my daytime mascara. I rotate the brush so I coat every lash. I'll layer waterproof mascara over it and do the same thing until my lashes are thick, black, and hold the curl.

Lipstick
Daytime: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heavenly
Nighttime: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Ballistic
Chloe's Tips: Layer the two lipsticks together for a sultry cool-toned red lipstick that's a touch off of wine. For an extra long lasting pout, line and fill in your lips with Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lipliner in Eastend Snob (a creamy, neutral pink).

Lipgloss
Daytime: Liplicious Lipgloss in Grapefruit
Nighttime: Cover Girl Amazemint Lipgloss in Unwined
Chloe's Tips: A sparkly neutral pink looks fresh and not overdone for day, and the shine makes my lips look plumper. I like to go sultry at night, so a minty wine color that leaves my lips sleek and colorful is my trusty look. Either way, I like my lips to smell nice.


xx Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I may steal your daytime colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never try anything like those on my face but I think it will not good to our skin so i just trust
    warm leather coats women or some nice style fox fur jackets for women at cwmalls.com can be great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, concerns, questions, or ideas? Have a glam-tastic day!
xx Chloe

Related Posts with Thumbnails